Re: Eurofly Enhanced Mod

It's sad ... I can see both sides here. And neither side will be satisfied with what the other one produces. I really don't think Stefan is a bad guy, I've had personal correnspondence with him over some things. But I'm also a bit of an aviation  geek, not to the extent that Ironcross or Simba is though but still, flying a real airplane has always been my childhood dream. Eurofly will never satisfy me on that front, I can guaranty that.
@Ble Blat if you ever get a development group going for a flight sim, please let me know, you can mail me through the forum or add me to skype andreas.andersson1996 when that time comes if it does.
Shame on me for pushing that Eurofly was the best game of 2016, and the only reason I did so was that I saw a future in the project, and while it is progressing, it still has a long, long, long way to go and it's moving way too slowly. Well, I wasn't going to push a ripoff like Manamon for best game of 2016 considering it was actually invented 20+ years ago!
Still, it was kinda fun while it lasted, but I won't be playing any more Eurofly. Mostly due to losing interest in it, I mean there're only so many sequences you can complete and so many hours you can sit through nothing before getting bored. It was mostly because Liams complaint about stealing sounds from his own game that I finally decided to put a lid on it.
I wish you the best of luck in future developments!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bleeblat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ThirdEyeAccess via Audiogames-reflector