Re: Eurofly Enhanced Mod

I feel like if Rastislav Kiss is representing the game, they are doing a poor job of it.  I also feel that the lack of respect to other developers in this community is a problem. I'm referring to the speaker test sound lifted out of Super Egg Hunt. I think it has been made clear, and further so by the actual developer not coming here to make a retraction of what his representative stated, that Eurofly is not the product for those of us who want a more realistic simulator. That in and of itself is fine, if not a little disappointing.

What bothers me is that we're being slapped in the face for other people's bad reporting. Yeah, I can see how this could be a problem for sure, you expect to see proper detailed bug reports, and you get, hey can we have tractor push backs rather than reverse gear, or whatever. SO, you get volunteers who are willing to help you sort through your mail, weeding out all the feature requests into one place, and the proper bug reports into another, and discarding anything that says, my game keeps crashing, idk why. Where's the support from the developer, when we've seen a user on here posting his error on every Eurofly topic we have. Don't you think they want to play the game, can't you take 5 minutes out of your day to take a look at it and have the decency to respond?

Then we get the middle finger thrown our way because we're saying something about it. I think we've shown over and over again that we support our developers. But believe me, if you have little to no ethics, we light you up and make it known exactly what you have done. I don't think this is a bad thing, though methodology can vary, but if you monkey with us, we don't tolerate it. I think that's a fair way to be, the good developers get praised, the bad ones have their dirty laundry aired all over this place. I wouldn't want to spend money on a game only to realize it sucks, well, I have before.

Eurofly being a free product, and that you can't demand anything, to that I agree. I would be willing to pay for a product that met my needs though. I mean, I spent $100 on an airbus addon for FSX, and I can't even fully use it, but I enjoy it. Eurofly needs a proper representative if its going to continue. Someone who knows a bit about PR at any rate.

That being said, it is a good atlas program, I mean, you can learn a lot about the geography of your home town, your state, province or country, which is pretty cool.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bleeblat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ThirdEyeAccess via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bleeblat via Audiogames-reflector