Re: Eurofly Enhanced Mod

Hi Ironcross. Pretty good and balanced post, and if more people concretely posted like you the developer would represent the game better. I am sure many people would be willing to pay for a better product, but sometimes a developer chooses to make the game free because he does not feel like he can offer the expected support for payed customers, tube sim being a recent example of that. There is just one thing you missed, but I can't blame you in such a long topic. Rastislav did actually respond to the user who posted the concrete error with eurofly, and here is his reply: @RTT entertainment:
this is rare bug, but one my friend have it too. We haven't found the cause yet, it seems like more complicated stuff. So I sadly can't recommend you anything concrete, but we are working on it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bleeblat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ThirdEyeAccess via Audiogames-reflector