Re: Thinking on switching from iOS to android

Hey all. I really appreciate your feedback. I consider myself very technical minded so I don't mind a challenge if you will. I'm currently paying for my 8 plus through the tmobile jump program. Another thought i had was trading the phone back to tmobile and get the note 8 and an iPad through them. I still want IOS in my life for seeing AI and blindsquare and things like that.  But nearby explorer is good on android as well. Also another thing, I'm a very heavy braille user and have grown to like using my smart beetle with my iPhone and voiceover.  The main reason why I have not gotten the note 8 is because I don't want to buy the phone and find that BRLTTy will not fit my needs. I do know that brailleback  does not work with the smart beetle.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Hrvoje via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector