Re: A Hero's Call: an Accessible Fantasy RPG from Out of Sight Games

OK, I think I found the person in the store, but pressing enter on it says their is nothing to interact with. I checked the map multiple times, and it says, You are here, Madeline wood floor in General Store 35 49. I walked all around the store, pressing enter whenever I heard a beep, but no by or sell menu. However, I did find an alternate place for potions if you can't find the person in the shop. It's north of the blacksmith, I think it's Beatriss's potion stand or something similar. I got a quest from the blacksmith to go and find 25 iron ore in the mines. I just had a fight with some goblins, but managed to pull it off after using a lot of potions from my inventory. Oh and guys, Gwen's Fire Bolt is very good againts the goblins. I used that to take them out.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Valmorian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lirin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Valmorian via Audiogames-reflector