Re: Rubik's Cube:

Hi folks, sorry for the wait, Here you go.
This version only works if you have Jaws, an NVDA version is hopefully coming soon.
This version cannot save your progress once you close the program, a later version will have the ability to save your progress.
This version only works if you can use your number pad, ideally you'd have a full desktop keyboard, but I suppose it would work if you know how to use the virtual number pad on a laptop keyboard. I will look at making an option that does not require this.
This version works for cubes 2 blocks on a side, up to 100 blocks on a side.
Right now the 6 sides of the cube are labelled up, down, front back, left and right, a later version may have options for changing those names to colors, names, sounds, etc.
Each position has an x y coordinate, with 0, 0 being on the bottom left corner of each side, and the top right is highest. I was thinking of taking out the coordinates for a later version, as your exact coordinates don't really matter for regular Rubik's cubes, it was just necessary for when I was coding it.
This version does not have the ability to randomize the cube for you, for now you'll have to randomize your own cubes.
There are a bunch of features, such as the above and many more that I've thought of adding, but here it is for now.

Here are the list of hot keys once you've started a cube from the main menu, you can press f1 to hear this list anytime.

Press w to hear which side of the cube you're currently on, and where the other sides are in relation to your current location.
press num pad 5 to hear your current location.
press num pad 1, 3, 7, or 9 to move to the corners of your current side of the cube.
press num pad 2, 4, 6, or 8 to move in the corresponding direction on your current side of the cube.
press up or down arrow to perform a vertical rotation of whichever column of blocks you are located on.
press left or right arrow to perform a horizontal rotation of whichever row of blocks you're currently located on.
Press f to move to the front side of the cube.
Press b to move to the back side.
Press l to move to the left side.
Press r to move to the Right side.
Press u to move to the upper side.
Press d to move to the down facing side.
Press t to tell you what the current side of the cube is.
Press esc to go back to the main menu, your progress will not be erased.

Here is the dropbox link, I've put it in a bitly to see how much interest I get: http://bit.ly/2q0d0fj

Enjoy