Re: Question to Minecraft players

Hi,
@Dragonlee: thumbs up for a great description. Ladders for example are already included in Blindcraft, I used them a lot when climbing high mountains, now I modified terrain bit, so gradient is smaller and can be climbed easier.
I was thinking about automjumping, but during concrete play it would be rather disadvantage than advantage, from what I know already. Jumping is not problem in places like forest, where are now many hillocks and similar stuffs, but is harder on mountains, where it however is required I think to climb be not that easy. Anyway thanks much, I will try to optimise terrain to be most confortable, but also challenging. smile

Best regards

Rastislav