Re: A Hero's Call: an Accessible Fantasy RPG from Out of Sight Games

Spoilers ahead!
Hi.
@Josef, hmm ok, already was confused that those two hydras appeared, I actually thought that they might be a boss or something like that and should leave them alone for the time beeing, but I wanted to see how strong my party was and so I tryed my hand at it and beat them.
Ok, I will explore north of the lake, let#s see what is going on there.
Greetings Moritz.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Holden via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ciri via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hamada via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : CrystalD via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector