Re: Most annoying game bug you have ever encountered?

Oh my goodness.

I trust you've emailed this bug to support [at] outofsightgames.com? That's the only way we are able to catalogue and systematically address bugs. But since I've found it here, let me see if I can figure out what's going on. Can you explain a little bit more about what sort of input you gave the game as this bug occurred? It's a little difficult to tell from the video. I assume that, at least at the beginning, you were manually advancing those dialogues by hitting enter? Also, in your preferences menu, do you have "Automatically advance story dialogue" set to on, or off? If it is set to on, but then you also manually advanced with enter, it's possible there's a bug with manually advancing dialogues that are set to auto-advance.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : brian . kurosawa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Spiraling Wyvern via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector