Re: A Hero's Call: an Accessible Fantasy RPG from Out of Sight Games

Hi.
Yeah, I am also stuck after the hydra fight in the lake, also, my quest log didnt update because it still states, spoilers ahead,
That I found simeon and that he would show me the trap door, but when i talk to him he still says that the door is near the natural caves in the west, but when I go there to see if I may have missed a spot, still nothing changes, I actually don't know what to do now here.
Greetings Moritz.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the best in the world via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the best in the world via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ross via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darkblade 98 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : the best in the world via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ross via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : liamkembleyoung via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector