missing some files

Hi all,
After a rather unfortunate mess with my computer and accidentally reformatting an incorrect drive, I have lost several things which are very hard to come by. Most of which I will never get back as they were my own personal files that weren't shared with anyone, but other stuff I did download and can probably get back, at least in an initial state where I can try to bring them back up to speed.

There's one specific thing I'm missing though, and I don't think I'll find it on my own, so I was wondering if someone else had it. It is the infovox 3 tts voices. The file was originally called ac.7z I believe, and a friend sent me a link to it a few years ago, which I managed to dig up, but which is no longer working. The link was http://4.onj.me/ac.7z

Does anyone have this folder or something similar? I do hope so, I really like some of those voices.
Thanks!