Re: My game keeps on crashing at this one specific point in a Hero's Call

You need to send an email to supp...@blindaudiogames.com with all the detail you can muster about when and where, and if you get any errors during the way, etc. That's how they will be able to pin it down. If you mail them and say my game crashes, they won't be able to do much.