Re: Rubik's Touch cube speed record

Once those guys who hold all the other records got involved, the record would be about 10 seconds. How the hell they do normal cubes in 5 seconds is a mystery to me. I just find it strange there isn't already a record. Seems whoever wanted to get in touch with whoever organises these record attempts, could have the world record for a few hours or so. If there genuinely isn't yet a record set for the touch cube, someone could do it, and then for the rest of their lives they could say they once held a Rubik's cube world speed record.