Re: A Hero's Call: an Accessible Fantasy RPG from Out of Sight Games

Start
Slight
Spoilers

You should give him the sword of edros Jade, it's perfect for him.
Having another offhand weapon will slow him down do to the extra weight, it's just not really worth it anyway from what I've seen, but honestly I don't even know how that works in this game, it could even be causing your damage problem.

Your saying that your theif's melee power is low though right? I mean, all you really need to do is raise his STR, it starts out pretty low as compared to a warrior...
I've noticed that things tend to hit their stride around 15 of each skill, give or take a point, so for instance, 15 int means your mage won't miss much any more, 15 wil means they'll be doing good enough damage to two hit almost everything, 15 agi means that you'll always get your turn unless you get slowed, and you start dodging a fare amount if you've got the right skills, 15 dex means you'll parry consistently ETC.
That said though, I've also found that 12 STR is pretty much the minimum you can get away with for decent strikes, any lower and your under powered, so at least shoot for that at first.

Also, obviously the warrior gets stuff like warrior's strike and brute force pretty quick, where as it takes a bit to get sneak attack for the thief, so he's stuck with base weapon damage until then.
From what I've seen, the warrior also tends to get more critical strikes and counter attacks too, maybe some kind of background class perk? but it could just be a fluke...
But yeah, even the priestess can do some pretty serious damage if she gets enough strength, so really that's what you should be going for.

As for Wilhelm, you just need to find Frita, who's in the house, though, you may need to visit the mines first, I don't know as I wandered into them from the sewers.

Spoilers
Slight
End

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector