Re: Eurofly Enhanced Mod

I'd be happy to help with code, grammar edits, or research. I don't have aviation knowledge, but I can read and use a search engine and hack things together. I'll try to get some time with a flight instructor if I can, but the rest is just stuff I'd be willing to learn. All I ask is for some gratitude and kind respectful communication. As the previous post said, if we send bug reports or you ask for assistance, but aren't around to clarify things or communicate with at all, it makes it really hard to work together. I'll just come right out and say that helping others is a way to save my sanity. So lack of communication, or contradictory or divisive communication, is really a kick in the pants, and that's not why any of us come to play games or chat on these forums. I still maintain that putting the project under some open license (I'd recommend GPL, or LGPL) is a solid move forward, but I ralize the reasons possibly for not wanting to do that. At least set up a consistent bugtracker if nothing else, and make it clear when bugs have been responded to, so that even if you'd rather not talk, at least we'd have a place we could comment or work through things.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bleeblat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ThirdEyeAccess via Audiogames-reflector