Re: Thinking on switching from iOS to android

@Austingrace, Might I know please what makes you sick of Apple? Not that I am a fan of Apple products as I myself would like to switch to Android for some practical reasons, but the accessibility of Android has yet a long way to enable me to work with an Android device just like I already do with an Apple one.
Some of the reasons that hold me back from switching are:
1. The low performance of Talkback in recognising gestures
2. The inflexibility of web navigation
3. The lack of Braille support
4. The lack of gestures used to perform quick actions (like magic tap on iOS).
Some of the aforementioned issues could be fixed, however, if they added a braille keyboard like braille screen input of iOS, I would immediately go and buy a samsung device.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Hrvoje via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bleeblat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bleeblat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector