Re: Need Help Finding something in the Mine Quest in A Hero's Call

First of all, I have to say I'm sorry I won'T be able to help out anyone who is struggling with finding missing items, as I'll only have to buy the game when I receive this month's pay, so sorry about that.
However, I just wanted to point out that personally, I rather prefer separate topics for smaller, specific questions like this rather than having to search through the absolutely monsterously huge main topic which is usually filled with more or less generic stuff for the most part, at least as far as I had the patience to look through it. :-)
Lukas