Re: This doesn't make sence, audible book not availible in south africa.

Yeah Draco the situation is nuts. It's interesting that a lot of modern copywrite laws came into effect because jonathan  Swift, the author of Gulliver's travels was getting tired of  people producing coppies of books called things like "the real gulliver's travels" and so basically asked parliament for an act on the subject, as much because he didn't want those who wished to read his book fobbed off with an inferior copy as because he was concerned about the prophets, since at that time publication was in it's infancy, and the writer actually paid the  to print their material rather than all the power being on the publisher's side.
Swift would be pretty appalled if he saw where things had got too, especially with his hatred of hypocrisy and posturing.

@Ironcross, I'm in the same position. I have used synths for study materials and research, but even then I try to get a human reader if I can. That being said I have seen synths improving recently. The Alexa voice is pretty good, and the voices for things like Siri are getting better all the time though whether we get to the point where something can have a human enough rhythm and intonation to satisfy me for reading fiction I don't know.  Thus   far, I would take  the worst human reader over the worlds' best synth, just for naturalistic rhythm and such.