Re: Humans vs robots, public beta released!

Hey all,
Interestingly I thought that this game went dark, as I was unable to connect for a week, week and a half at best. But it most certainly isn't, as I'm logged in haha.
I'll recheck the article for windows defender to make sure that I'm doing all of it correctly, but for me, it keeps removing my exclusions with every major win10 update. Or maybe it's a virus scan. Or maybe it's both. I have no clue any more haha.