Re: adventure at c stage Remnant V 3.0 Final rC is now released!

I'll do you one better.
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fi … 5831370428
Those are all the step sounds I copied out of 2d platformer that were used in Remnant, directly out of my Remnant source folder.
They're in wav, so you'll need something like winamp to convert them to ogg.
I did this because I actually downsampled all the step sounds in Remnant to 32khz.
These are at 44.1khz.
If you need instructions on how to convert these to ogg, just post here, and I'll try to walk you through the process.
Also, the water sounds you want are labled as swim.
Hope that helps.
Later!