Re: Results of the Christmas 2017 title competition

'tis an honor just to be mentioned and thanks to whoever liked my title. I predict Six Swords is going places and the fact that the creator is really reaching out to us here makes me optimistic.

And a big congrats to all of you who won, and Way to go on that one.

Also, I got a name picked out for another game that came out recently (not "a hero's call") up my sleeve in case we ever do this again as I see that game going places too.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : keithwipf1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Cocoa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector