Re: AHC - hint for the mines

Hi,
This post may contain the mineshaft spoilers... so dont continue reading unless you want parts of it spoiled!

@archer, once you enter the arina that is before the fight sequence starts,buff yourself up,and hope for the best!
I dont know if there is any other way to deal with the goblin king besides getting trapped by him into the arina as that is the path I followed and I havent started my next playthrough yet. I am stuck but more on that in a bit.

As to your ulcano mausoleum and the liam quest question, if I remember right, as soon as you enter the ulcano mausoleum from the main door, there is the tomb to the lord whatshisname straight ahead,however to the east there is an opening as well,along the way from the door,turn when you see an opening to the right or east,what you will,follow that path and you should find both liam and the shrine he was talking about.

I have a question as well,and its related to the goblin palace in the mine. I Am trying to free a few prisnors, and I feel like I am missing something farely obvious,but where in hell is the gatehouse in there? I have spent the last half an hour to maybe 1 hour in searching for it,but havent found the dam thing yet...

on a related spoilerish note...

quest spoilers wrote:

I seriously feel like I should have taken the summon dead ability from the sharman and leave the other bugger to rot in the dungens!!!!!.
But eh,whats done is done,I guess...

Grryf

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Shadowlink via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : snow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zub0 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : CrystalD via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Shadowlink via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : archer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : archer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector