Re: Redspot: The destruction of UKA and the rise of hypocrisy

I think that's part of the problem. They don't really know what to do, and they don't know how to balance a game. Sam's strength are coding and audio editing / mixing. They do not include game balancing. I think he probably wants to take a development position, rather than an administrative one, but the problem with that scheme is that if you want to do that, you had better have a good admin team in place, which, I don't think is the case. I think a lot of them are inexperienced, and while I wouldn't say immature, I wouldn't exactly say mature either. Also, you kind of have to listen to your team, talk to one another, discuss issues that come up, no matter from which quarter, whether it be disciplinary, balance, or the like. The ability for the team to lk amongst themselves and feel like no one of them is worth more or less than anyone else. Sam doesn't listen though, he is convinced his way is right, and he does what he does regardless of what other people think, which is fine, but then you have the type of issues he has now. IT's also bad if its his team that are also being given the cold shoulder, or ignored.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stargate via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stargate via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gamedude via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keithwipf1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector