Re: Lightweight Orca linux distros...any good ones?

Alright...in no order

1. For the timezone bit.... Restart the installer but this time check the find my location automatically box.

2. It's mate-terminal in alt+F2, that caught me out too at first but I made a note of it, I just put a link to mate-terminal on the desktop if I need it.

3. sudo eopkg upgrade only seems to work once installed and you set up your user. Also it only upgrades if it finds things to upgrade

4. For the bit when it asks for name, and password....I used num7 and num9 to scroll up ana down and tab to cycle through the boxes and do my input. It won't auto log you in but that's an easy fix, it's also handy to know too.

Hopefully that helps.