Re: A Hero's Call: an Accessible Fantasy RPG from Out of Sight Games

AlexN94 wrote:

For those who asked for a list of the quest, here's all the ones I managed to complete.

Spoilerish
Stuff
Here

completed quests
Pilgrim's Progress
A Balancing Act
Laying Down the Law
Betrayed
Brother's Keeper
Getting at the Heart
You Can Lead a Horse to Water...
The Good Shepherd
Stolen From the Rich
Time in a Bottle
Finding the Founders
Who Framed Rogarr Rabgurg?
The Sweet Smell of Success
Tools of the Trade
Test Your Metal
Supply Lines
A House Divided
No Rest for the Wicked
Family Legacy
Trouble Sleeping
Horsepower
Strange Bedfellows
Predators and Prey
The Exterminator
Ancient Evil
A Hero's Call
The Ties That Bind
An Offer of Aid
Reunited
Haunted By the Past
The Goblin King and I
Business as Usual
Actually Love
Changing of the Guard

If there's supposed to be 35 though, then I guess I've missed one. Does anyone know if there's one tied to the crystal cavern? I never found one, but that place seems important.

Spoilerish
Stuff
Ends

Hi
you are missing a quest called: the Slayer (go and talk to Hope to trigger it).
in my tern I'm missing the quest called: Haunted by the past, can you tell me how to trigger it?
Thanks in advance

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hasajaza via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keithwipf1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector