Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

"Sebastian, hello and welcome. I've heard of gameport myself, though I'm afraid my German is none existant so I haven't checked the site out big_smile.
Hope you have fun on the forum and find a lot of good games to try out.

|"Electro yeah, spambots, that is why we restrict accounts until they've made an introduction. On the plus side it bottles them in one place and makes them easy to knock off.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : asyyytNic via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Punchback Studios via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : mohammed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Punchback Studios via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : plori via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Lindasloaky via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Sententiosus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : JoaquinHaw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : gary via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : gary via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : godsgirl via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : AllanGuilhermeJaning via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : AllanGuilhermeJaning via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : cankutdgrl via Audiogames-reflector