Re: Colors - A New RPG aiming to be both mainstream and for the blind

Hey there everyone, thought I would provide an update.

Life is really tough right now because of a lot of personal BS I'd rather not get into publicly but I can't work and I have no income which really blows, but I am being taken care of right now by good friends who are helping me get back on my feet.

The good news is that things are definitely getting better, AND that I've started to rebuild the new Colors Chromatics engine. It's much more well organized and modular meaning that I can kick out updates much faster, and it will be much easier to debug as well. I'm not super far into development since I only started a few days ago but I've already created menus with TTS already and I'll be adding a few new features as well.

It also now supports keybinding (although I probably won't build a menu for keybinding blind accessibility shortcuts since there are so many of them, but I'll probably still have them loaded from a file for customization).

Aarush, your issue sounds directX related so make sure you have directX9 installed correctly, this is because it was made in an older version of game maker. I can't do any modifications to the code, it's so messed up that it's basically pure spaghetti.