the table flipper has been open sourced

Hey guys,
I just wanted to throw out a quick update that slender and I have decided to make the source for the table flipper, freely available to everyone.
All you need is bgt to modify and run it. You can get the source from
here]
It's been fun watching this project grow and adding onto it. I hope there will be additions made for this thing.
Enjoy everyone!