Re: Reverse not working with V/2

Hi, yeah the game I'm asking about is Eurofly, what gave it away? maybe the words plane, gate and reverse? perhaps version 2? anyhoo, thanks for the history of the reverse feature in airplanes and all, but, would anyone happen to know how I can get the (reverse feature) working in Eurofly? the game is Eurofly, a audio game that simulates flying... Much, much Thanks...