Re: Is it time for a new paint job?

I like it!  Seriously!  I do!
so much so, that I'm willing to give it away!
I'm not here to bash on it, not here to rip it apart, but honestly, I just wish we had a bit more, uniqueness in our games overall.  I love it!  From the amusing and quirky dialogues, to the fact that thought went in to the various skills and spells and they weren't just named all over because of things you've seen named in the past, whatever, to the various effects they can actually bring about, the quests, all of it!  It's good!  But it feels the same!  it's not revolutionary!  I'm not saying it has to be, but I wish it was, given the hype that went into it and the way people seem to have this, knee jerk reaction when you say something even slightly negative concerning it.  All that sound design gimics will never put to  rest that one could honestly make a great game without the entirety of it sounding like the greatest cinematic story you've ever heard, unfolding before you over a span of time.