Re: Fall of Eden, adult erotic rpg similar to corruption of champions

@Socheat which screen reader and browser were you using?
With Nvda neither Chrome nor internet explorer seemed to let me click without emulating mouse clicks, though I just tried Supernova (with IE since sn doesn't work with Chrome), and enter worked fine.

Actually the layout is a bit easier to navigate with Supernova so I might use that if I want to try the game, though there is still no way to click on stuff like rest without using the hotkeys.

Sadly looking at the fenoxo forums it seems the game  still unfinished and isn't likely to get finished either.