Re: USB Midi Keyboards, Do they have latency issues?

if its windows, and you're experiencing lag, especially in reaper, you should switch it to using Wasapi, when you do, you will experience none. IF any is coming from the actual keyboard, its probably very minimal, I don't have one to confirm this though. I too am also looking to get one, a small one at first I am thinking. If you have two sound cards, you could also use ASIO, need two though for speech on one and ASIO for the other, because it takes the entire thing exclusively, if you don't do this, you'll lose speech the entire time ASIO stuff is running.