Re: We're Interviewing Joseph From Out Of Sight Games And Giving Away AHC

Jayde, thanks for the passionate argument for why stealing is bad (since apparently we have to worry about that...sad). I want to emphasize this as well, and not just because it impacts Out of Sight Games—but because it impacts the composer. Do you guys think the music is awesome? Guess what—it is, and there's really no way that we should have been able to afford the composer who did it. The only way we could is that he was willing to charge us a very reasonable amount, because of the possibility of earning revenue from soundtrack sales. So he was taking a gamble that things would sell well. This is a guy, by the way, who is raising a family on what he makes as a full-time composer. So for goodness' sake, please do everything you can to ensure that he's getting his fair share for every copy of the soundtrack in circulation.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ian Reed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Punchback Studios via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Punchback Studios via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : enes via Audiogames-reflector