Re: Aardwolf soundpack?

I only have the one aardwolf cha, but looking at the spells and abilities list it's remarkable how much  cross pollination there is between different classes and abilities, so the more you get done the more will be done in the future.

What I'd really like for Aardwolf are some  attack sounds, since right now to trim the combat display to something readable you have to take out all of the prettiness, as combat in Aardwolf is pretty quick.
it'd also be nice to have a few useful pings for things like damage over time areas, quest mob slayage etc.

i admit I sort of trailled off with  game given that it pretty much devolved into grindy combat or autoquests, or banging my head against a wall with  area goals.

it also seemed aardwolf's community was a bit hit and miss, ie, if you asked for help sometimes you'd get it, sometimes not, sometimes you'd be told "well it's not necessary to complete all the goals" etc.