Re: Word Builder now available on Android!

Well, you made my battery drain from 70 to 4 without continous playing on my galaxy s3 neo who is with me at school so I can play without a problem.
smile My charging kip is kind a mess, so I can not keep the game alot of time on this phone, until I will replace the kip.
But does someone know if a save to cloud feature or something like that exists?
smile I like the game so far, it seems like picnic word for blind and I like it.
The tts sistem is like in Crafting kingdom, but this is not buggy at all and it runs smoothly on this old phone.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lee . hobbs via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Angel via Audiogames-reflector