Re: Please, could someone buy A heros call for me?

Hello.

@defender.

Depression for me doesn't go away. Having said that, I do have a lot of good days, buying A heros' call makes me happy because it allows me to make others happy.

I use comedy and harry potter and youtube videos et cetra to help with my depression. sometimes it works other times not, but I'm just  a helpful person in general and enjoy making people happy.