Re: audio life

well the amount of coding to allow players to build things and create different places etc would be huge. plust you'd need massive dedicated servers to run it.

I agree with dark. it's a nice idea but it's not going to happen by people coming up with an idea and saying this is what we want, somebody make it. start small and work up to where you can do what's possible with what you are able to manage.

a good friend of mine had these ideas all the time. he wanted to make an accessible version of grand theft auto, or something similar. then BGT came along and he thought, [[wow]], all I need is sound effects and it'll be a breeze. he never got past making the intro sequence.

I used to program myself back in the day. I could knock out something pretty basic in a day or 2. but a game a enormous and complex as this would take a single person possibly years. well aprone could probably manage it in a year if he had the time and the money. lol.