Re: What apps you use on android?

I recently got back to using android, and found my old xiaalive shoutcast and other free internet radio directory app is still updated. I use tactile player free for the volume control thing, but I'll have to try your controller out. I use pulsar audio player now, but I want to find one that lets me play folders with subdirectories. When I tell this one to sort things by folders, it doesn't give me the stuff I have on my sd card.
As for next radio, I wonder if anyone has made button labels for that. I use it, but when i tell it to play normal radio, it only goes to my right ear for some reason. I have talkback, but I sometimes think the default voice assistant has some extra features like turning off audio anywhere. I also use netflics on this phone. My phone came with so many silly apps pre-installed though. I don't think I can get rid of most of them.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : st . mc via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arcadia via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Drewin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : annellin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : potterspotter13 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : guiador via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : annellin via Audiogames-reflector