Re: loreaon link seems to be dead

Hmmm, this is a little odd, I checked the game semi recently and it seemed to be up,  the main link I had in my favourites also still seems dead too.

Since however this was recently active I'd suggest waiting before sticking an unknown license type on it and removing the links in case it comes back.