Re: the garbage collector in bgt

I don't know anything about that as my knowledge of coding is very limited, but wat I can say is that's abou two and  half minutes time it seems like, unless my math is wrong, which is highly possible, because I suck at that as well, but yeah, in two minutes, it doesn't seem conceptually likely that you should be accumulating that much garbage that it needs to do that. You probably have serious problems with the way your thing is coded.