Re: help with finding the trap door and water reservware in a heros call

[[wow]], thank you guys ever so much for all of your help, I did manage to eventually find the trap door, and I even listened for Simeon to speak which he did. And thanks a lot for the reservoir guidance. Spoiler alert comeing up for anyone who hasn't completed this part of the goblin quest. I've found 3 keys to 3 different gates on the great bridge and have unlocked them, but I'm guessing there's a 4th key somewhere that I missed. I've visited the echoing cavern incampment, the stalagtite incampment, and the sunken pit incampment and killed all of the goblins and chiefs inside of each. Where do I find the 4th key? I'm having lots of fun with the game by the way. Between you me and the lord, sister alexia, guenn and hope the vampire slayer are all kinda hot lol.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : CrystalD via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector