Re: Looking for a good drum pad to use with reaper

I spent a while  getting the supet I have.   nowhere near as fancy as I'd like but it works and I"ve found no reason to upgrade.  Focusrite is nothing to complain about either, haha.

I have a Tascam US-1800 interface, which does  what all I need, works nicely, got it on sale, and don't need to upgrade, despite it's discontinued and most likely 3 generations behind. lol.  I record acoustic drums and this gives me  8 mic inputs, 2 instrument/line switchable inputs, and 4 line inputs.

My keyboard is a Yamaha YPG-235, just got it for 200 from Sweetwater, spent some time to get it but well worth it, and the added bonus of the sequencer being usable for blind people.  it's all physical buttons, no touch screen, thankfully.

Only thing I can honestly say I didn't slack off about, IMHO is my  drum kit.