Re: Madden Accessibility Update

I follow your guide to the letter, but for some reason, there's an extra menu not covered somewhere.

I get to offline, then when I get there, ther's a long or whatever menu tat's selected, then a short 2 stage menu to the right.  WHen I choose either of them,  and assume I choose the preseason roster or whatever after, instead of getting the prompt, I get a third menu and when I try and select anything from that one, it doesn't select anything, no matter which path I take. so either something's missing, or the audio on yoru video makes it hard for me to hear, I don't know.  I do have hearing problems, but generally I don't have an issue with that.  Kinda wish it was in a text format personally, but I do appreciate yoru help.  HOpefully once I figure out how to get into that menu that you're referring to in the video, I can follow the rest of your instructions.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : patjk via Audiogames-reflector