Re: List of VST plugins with Reaper and accessibility status and howto

@10.
I finally! added all that was discussed in this page.
take a look and let me know if I have missed anything

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dekyo-NEC2608 via Audiogames-reflector