Re: Win a free copy of A Hero's Call

Hey all! I updated the blog post to answer a few questions. I know others will hold contests not related to writing. I'm a huge proponent of promoting and supporting blind writers so it would be natural of me to host this kind of contest. Someone will fill in other contest gaps such as those in other countries.