Re: Soulcalibur 6 (or soul calibur vi) announced

Hi,
Bringing this topic back: stereo seems to be a thing. I will warn you though, it's a slightly different kind of stereo to the earlier games. It sounds quite upclose, and seems to activate more during a ringout and during some situations. I have heard some bits of stereo in the following vid, especially the first match:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FPAc2u8CX0