Robot battling browser game, roto X

Okay this one is probably going to be familiar to anyone who has played A3, that is alien adoption agency,  or Loraeon before.

Play a robot in a futuristic earth and battle other robots.
Battles are sadly one click affairs, however as in  losing battles doesn't mean much and you do have some different items and such to play with even at the beginning.

one thing I will say is getting help info is fairly difficult, since the library says it's being depricated in favour of a wiki, yet the wiki link went floopy whenver I've tried it which isn't good.
On the other hand the faqs seem fairly well documented.

First, note that to see all places in the game you need  go to "town directory", this includes the Ria, that is robot intelligence agency where you can get quests and newbie tutorials.

There are also chances to explore on a grid based map, though I've not managed to find anything, actually the item drop on the grid seems  stingy.

On the plus side there are lots of activities and not the kind of restrictions games like a3 placed on people, and it's predominatnly text with none of the image issues.

while I'll admit this wasn't what I was searching for when i went game hunting people might want to check it out, and Here is my referal link to be going on with