Re: PS4 trickery

It's about working with what you have, and what I have is a PS4.  It's more about system management.  I'd like to get an xbox one eventually just to toy with it, but since I  got the PS4 app on my phone working, I'm much more happier with it.

@ Assault Freak.  Thank you.  I will keep that in mind, but my situation was a game update, in my case Rock Band 4.  I figured it out though.  Someone else paused my game update, and that's what threw me off.