Re: Multiplayer clicker idle Text game gates of survival

with JAWS 15 and windows 7 and IE, no issues at all. I don't know what you're talking about with your problems. I can equip, do all the list areas just like I would anywhere else on virtually any other site, just click world map and then go to the top of the screen and down a little and you can get where you want to go. and then there's just a little button when you get to the locations you want to go to to do what you want. Also, most stuff when you do it appears near the top of the page, and navigating by lists and buttons can be particularly helpful.

I've played this game extensively.

Also, not sure if you should call it a clicker game. It is most definitely an idle game but not a clicker.