Re: Audio Game Survey

hi -- Mikko.

I don't think anyone found the survey insulting or has objected to being asked about their level of site or their gaming habits.

The problem is simply  with how your survey is written, the question about site is confusing to answer,
e.g "Are you  blind?"
and then "are you visually impaired high level" does this mean the person is visually impaired but still has a lot of vision, or does it mean the person is visually impaired to a high level and doesn't see much.

It would've been clearer if you'd just asked howh sight a person had.

Similarly with your other questions, your "perfect game that meets all your needs" needs a bit of clarification, for example, would it meet my need for a fast action game? or would it meet my need to chat to others online and be part of an online world? or would it meet my need to play strategically and solve puzzles.

It's not that myself or anyone here minds answering questions about games, heck that is what this forum is for, it's just your questions are not really asked in a way that is easy for people to answer.

A better way of gaging interest might be to just give us a bit more information about what your working on, and ask people straight out what they think, how much they'd be willing to spend on the game etc.

Hope this helps.